School Age Storytelling
Vicky’s blend of physical comedy and love of language offer a rollicking good time! Perfect for
Grade Level Presentations
and Individual Classroom Sessions.
• Include audience participation either from their seats or acting out the last story
• Often integrate math, science, and history concepts in the stories
• Reinforce speaking and listening skills
• Foster a love of reading and writing
• Invite you to explore other cultures
• Are tailored to the themes and curriculum of the group
• “The Bees Knees” : A blend of Science and Folklore
from beekeeper Vicky Town
(grades K-5) Join Beekeeper and storyteller Vicky Town as she brings the science of honeybees alive through interactive and hands-on demonstrations. Her high energy folktales have bee concepts and vocabulary embedded in them! A great introduction to beekeeping!
The health and safety of the students is my top priority. Therefore, no live bees will be brought into the school.